Veterinary Nurse Manager
Perth Vet Emergency
Are you a motivated and compassionate leader who enjoys developing your team?
Challenge yourself in this highly rewarding role by helping to expand the capacity and capabilities of our Veterinary Nursing team.
We are looking for someone to manage the people aspects of our nursing team to help them provide veterinary services that will delight our clients and patients. This position would ideally suit someone who has a proven history of successfully managing a team and contributing positively to the organisation’s goals. You will have ample opportunity to delve into team dynamics, problem solve and develop skills and abilities among much more. As such, a love of building relationships and inspiring performance is needed to succeed.
Perth Vet Emergency (PVE) is a busy and progressive veterinary clinic that provides the best standard of after-hours care to pets and wildlife to the Perth region, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year. We are committed to working as a team to deliver positive results for our clients and patients, as well as learning from each other and having fun in the process! Our environment is very fast-paced, and we never settle for the status quo. We have built a reputation for excellence and we are looking for a strong leader to enhance our growing Veterinary Nursing team.
Main responsibilities relevant for this role include
- Managing a growing teamm of enthusiastic and passionate nurses
- Mentoring and coaching team members to grow within their roles
- Implementing and compliance of new and existing company policies
- Managing roster coordination and budgets
- Involvement in human resource functions such as recruitment, training and development, conflict and performance management and enhancing team culture
- Assist in ensuring ongoing compliance with all relevant legislation, including Workplace Health and Safety requirements
- Form part of the leadership team to develop company strategies and quarterly goals
To be successful you will have
- High-level communication skills with the ability to influence, lead and motivate staff
- Confidence with developing relationships in a positive manner and working cohesively as a team
- A compassionate nature that is motivated by self-improvement and team success
- Proven success with conflict resolution, open conversations and performance management processes
- Relevant or recent experience working within the veterinary or medical field would be highly regarded
- Ability to work shifts that may occur at night, across the weekend and on public holidays
This is an opportunity to work as part of a caring and enthusiastic team while developing a career in management with a supportive environment. Please send your application to email@example.com quoting reference number PVENM1911 and include:
- Your resume
- Covering letter addressing the above-mentioned criteria and what location you are applying for
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!