Info for VetsWhat We Provide to Our Customers
Our Services and Facilities
Critical care monitoring including ECG, direct and indirect blood pressure monitoring, central venous pressure, capnography, pulse oximetry, urine output monitoring and intra-abdominal pressure monitoring. Emergency surgery such as gastric dilation and torsion,
- Multimodal analgesia such as opioid, lignocaine and ketamine constant rate infusions (CRI) as well as epidural
- Laboratory suite including full biochemistry,
haematology, electrolytes, blood gases, microscopy and coagulation tests.
- Cardiopulmonary Cerebral Resuscitation (CPCR) with
abilityto perform open chest CPCR and cardioversion.
- Enteral nutrition techniques including naso-oesophageal feeding, oesophageal tubes, gastrostomy tubes.
- Snake envenomation management including antiserum and ventilation if required.
- Indwelling urinary
catheterisationand monitoring (closed collection).
- Blood and plasma transfusions (feline, canine).
- Tracheostomy tube placement and management.
- Thoracostomy tubes and continuous suction.
- Continuous oxygen supplementation.
- Cystotomy tube placement.
- Intravenous fluid therapy.
- Total parenteral nutrition.
- Toxicity management.
- Peritoneal dialysis.
- Tick Paralysis.
Referral to Perth Vet Emergency can be a stressful time for any pet owner. To make this journey easy for them, we have provided easy access to navigation from your practice to PVE. All they have to do is visit www.pve.net.au on their mobile phone then click on the location icon. Google Maps will guide them directly to us without the added stress of finding our location.