Expression of Interest
If a suitable position is not listed in the Vet, Vet Nurse or Administration/Client Care areas, we encourage applicants to send us an Expression of Interest.
We would love to hear from you if you are interested in being part of our team.
Please submit the following documents to email@example.com:
- Your resume, listing two recent professional referees
- A covering letter outlining why you would like to join our team, and your availability to work nights, mornings, weekends and public holidays.
AES is an after-hours emergency and critical care veterinary service. Due to the nature of the business, most positions within the company will require availability at night, on weekends and public holidays.
Casual, part time and
Please note that due to the emergency nature of our operations, and the high level of technical skill required, we are unfortunately unable to facilitate nursing work
At AES, we pride ourselves on engaging team members that resonate with our Core Values as much as we do, are committed to providing a high level of patient and client care, love to learn, and have fun whilst doing it all! Our team focus is to work together collaboratively to produce the best outcomes for our patient and clients.
Some of the benefits of working at AES include:
- Being a part of a team committed to delivering
high qualityveterinary outcomes.
- Having a supportive, tailored, training program. Continual learning is also encouraged through formal and informal opportunities.
- Regular access to industry specialists and experienced Veterinarians within the business to assist with mentoring, case management and personal development.
- Opportunities for experienced / senior level Nurses and Veterinarians wishing to expand their skill set by progressing their career in our Intensive Care Units, of which are
world classfacilities used to treat our critical patients.
- A competitive remuneration system, of which is in excess of the Award and most general practices.
Work / lifebalance, our hours of operation allow many people wishing to engage in family-friendly, or balanced lifestyles to work around their personal commitments. Our business supports people seeking a casual role, through to full timeemployees.
- A friendly and caring team, we have each other’s back and create a fun and enjoyable environment to work in.