Lucky The Golden Retriever Was Lucky

Lucky The Golden Retriever Was Lucky

Dog survives after eating 12 Mars Bars Lucky the 6 year old Golden Retriever was lucky indeed. His owners were out one Saturday and returned late afternoon to find a packet of Mars Bars completely empty. They were pretty sure they knew who the culprit was and Lucky...
My Pet Has Eaten Chocolate

My Pet Has Eaten Chocolate

Theobromine & Caffeine are toxic to dogs and cats Chocolate contains a compound called theobromine. Caffeine is also commonly present but in much smaller amounts. Both of these chemicals are toxic to dogs and cats. They affect the brain, the nerves, heart, and...